Announcing Fall 2018 Student Song Contest
University of Houston students can record an original song for a chance to win UH Libraries’ fall 2018 student song competition.
Song of the Semester applications will be accepted between September 4 – September 21, and audio submissions must be entered by November 15. Prizes of a $50 gift card and airplay of the winning song on Coog Radio will be awarded.
- One submission is allowed per contestant.
- All submissions must be original student works.
- No previously recorded material will be accepted.
- All submissions must be recorded using the UH Libraries Hamill Foundation Multimedia Studio.
- All submission forms must be received and approved by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 21.
- No genre restrictions apply.
Contact the MD Anderson Library Service Desk or Technology Consultation Room for more information. Learn more about the Hamill Foundation Multimedia Studio.