University of Houston students can record an original song for a chance to win UH Libraries’ first-ever student song competition.
Song of the Semester submissions will be accepted between March 1 – 15. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be awarded, including airplay of the winning song and a personal interview with Coog Radio, and iTunes/Google Play gift cards.
- One submission is allowed per contestant.
- All submissions must be original student works.
- No previously recorded material will be accepted.
- All submissions must be recorded using the Libraries’ Hamill Foundation Multimedia Studio.
- All submission forms must be received and approved by 11:59 p.m. on March 30.
- No genre restrictions apply.