Effective today, UH Libraries Liaison Services is closed to the public and all members are working remotely until further notice to help slow community spread of COVID19.
Schedule of availability: Generally, we will be working the same service hours as normal, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Individuals will likely have flexible schedules that vary slightly from this, but each will manage their own schedule to accommodate consultations and instruction, etc.
LS Services, offered remotely:
- Reference, curricular/IL, and research consultations, via email, Skype for Business, phone
- Online learning
- Research Services
- Open workshops have concluded for the semester; workshop slides and materials are available via LibGuides.
- Some software are free, like Tableau, or is available through the virtual desktop, like ArcMap, and RStudio, and our team can provide support virtually.
- Collections Services
- We continue to provide support in finding and accessing library and OER materials for research and curriculum.
- OER Services
- Management of ATIP program
- OER & ATIP training and consultations via Skype for Business, etc.
- Access to OER and library e-resources
- Outreach Services
- Liaisons will reach out to campus partners and faculty to advise of services.