Student Art Exhibit
William R. Jenkins Architecture & Art Library encourages student artists to submit their artwork for a chance to exhibit their work inside the library space.
Student exhibits run for three months and are archived in the UH Digital Library.
Submit an application
Applications are submitted online using the student art exhibit application form.
You must review and accept the terms of agreement on the form before submitting.
You will also need to provide:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Exhibit title
- Display dates
- Artist’s statement, 100-200 words
- Brief artist biography
- An uploaded image of each work along with its title, medium, year, and dimensions
Please label each image file as “lastname_artworktitle.” Example: smith_theblackcat
Accepted file types include JPG, PNG, TIF, and PDF. Max file size is 100MB.
Writing an artist’s statementArtists are required to submit a statement to deepen understanding of their work.
- Ground Level Floor Exhibit Space 1 (pdf, 2.4 MB)
- Lower Mezzanine Floor Exhibit Space 2 (pdf, 2.3 MB)
- Upper Mezzanine Floor Exhibit Space 3 (pdf, 2.1 MB)
- Incomplete submissions will not be accepted
- Work must be original
- Artists are responsible for delivering, installing, and picking up their work
- A program with all the artwork details will be provided
- The Libraries will not be involved in any sale transaction, interested buyers would need to get in contact with the artist directly
- The exhibits are always free and open to the public