Communicate Your Research
Identify appropriate publishing venues, including Open Access options such as UH Libraries’ Cougar ROAR and discipline-based repositories.
Understand Open Access publishing considerations, including "green" vs. "gold" open access models and discerning the quality and reputation of OA journals
See our guide on assessing journal quality for more information.
Schedule a consultation on identifying publishing venues.
Schedule a consultation for help with:
- Managing the rights to journal articles, book chapters, and monographs
- Understanding copyright transfer agreements and how to negotiate with publishers to obtain the desired rights for publications
- Learning to regain control to rights to existing publications
For more information, see our guide on author rights.
Publishing and copyright
Our copyright team can answer questions on copyright issues for using and re-using research.
- Contact the Libraries copyright team with questions and concerns
- View our copyright research guide for more information
Deposit and share data sets
Share your research data with broader audiences on an open access platform with Cougar ROAR and other repositories.
For discipline-based repositories:
For more information, schedule a consultation.
Manage your research output
We can help with tracking your research impact and citation metrics.
Create and manage your research profiles and author identifiers, including ORCiD and Scopus Author ID.
To get started, view our guide on managing your research output.
Contact your subject librarian for additional help.