Conduct Your Research
Conduct biometrics research using iMotions by scheduling a research consultation.
Data wrangling and manipulation
Clean and restructure research data using OpenRefine or R.
Create maps and conduct analysis on researcher data
Data analysis and visualization
Access data analysis and visualization software, including:
- Microsoft Excel – statistical analysis, visualization
- SPSS – statistical analysis, data management
- Tableau – data visualization
- ArcMap – geospatial mapping
- ArcGIS Online – online mapping
- R and R Studio – quantitative and qualitative analysis
- OpenRefine – data cleaning
- Voyant – text analysis
- HathiTrust Research Center – text analysis of HTDL content
- Python – programming language, scripting
- nVivo – qualitative analysis
- Network analysis
For help accessing or using any of these tools, or on data visualization strategies, schedule a data visualization consultation.
Metadata creation and management
Apply metadata standards, controlled vocabularies, and metadata ontology to annotate and index research output.