Access Your Library Account
Accessing your account is the same as before. Most people will use their CougarNet to log-in.
Go to My Accounts to access your account.
What you can do with your account
- View your checkouts
- Renew checkouts (how to renew checkouts)
- Place hold requests
- View fines and fees
Access your account in library search
- Go to library search and make a search
- Select “Sign In” in the top-right corner
- UH main users should select “UH Main” from the pop-up window
- Log-in with CougarNet
- Your name should appear in place of “Sign In” in the top-right corner
- Select your name and select “My Account” from the menu
Interlibrary loan and university accounts
Note that your interlibrary loan (ILL) account is still a separate system. For most people, your ILL log-in will be the same as your CougarNet. You may need to register for an account if you haven’t yet. Learn more about ILL.
If you need to access your university accounts, such as parking or Blackboard, go to AccessUH.