Accessing databases is the same as before.
By default, library search will search everything: Articles, books, theses, and more. This includes resources located in our databases.
To filter your library search results by database in library search:
- Use library search with keywords, titles, author names, and more
- A list of search results will load
- Locate the Collections filter to the left of the results
- A list of databases will appear below Collections
- Select any of the databases listed
- Your results will filter to only include those from the database you selected
To access a specific database individually, go to the list of all available databases.