Request a Hold
Place a hold on an item and pick it up at a location of your choice.
To place a hold:
- Log-in to your account
- Use library search with keywords, titles, author names, and more
- A list of search results will load
- Select any catalog item in your results: A book, DVD, other any other holding
- A panel will load showing more options
- Go to the “Get It” section of the panel
- If there are multiple locations for the item, select the one you prefer
- Select “Request”
- Input your Pickup Location, Not Needed After date, and any comments
- Select the Request button
You will receive an email to your UH account when the item is ready. Go the service desk at your pick-up location to claim the item you have on hold.
Please bring a valid Cougar Card or an accepted borrower’s card for proper check-out.