Renew Your Checkouts
Library Catalog Account
Renew your check-outs from the library:
- Online using your library catalog account
- Calling the MD Anderson Service Desk at 713-743-9710
- Visiting a library and renewing in-person
- Items borrowed through interlibrary loan are renewed with ILLiad. Some lending libraries do not allow renewals on ILL.
Renewed due dates range from 6 weeks to 1 year.
Renewals are not allowed on
- Course reserve items
- Blu-ray, DVDs, and VHS
- Books on hold for another user
There are no renewals for blocked accounts or those with over $10 in fines.