The Technology Training Program offers free instructor-led technology courses to current UH students, staff and faculty.
Classes are offered year-round and are held in room 106-P on the first floor of MD Anderson Library.
Registration is required and space is limited.
Courses available in June:
- Access 2013
- After Effects CS6
- Excel 2013
- HTML & CSS
- Illustrator CS6
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- Photoshop CS6
- Build a Better Resume
- Make the Most of LinkedIn
- Building Poster Presentations
View the full course catalog (pdf, 3 mb)
Register for a course
Visit the training calendar for additional information and to register.
You can also download a PDF version (500 kb) of this month’s calendar.
Suggest a future course
Tell us your ideas for future Technology Training classes by filling out the class suggestions form.
Additional training and support resources
- Directions to room 106-P (pdf, 542 kb)
- Place an alumni training request (UH Central alumni only)
- Download technology training class handouts
- Safari Tech Books Online provided by UH Libraries