Music Library Beta Space
COVID-19: Music Library Beta Space is closed. Contact Us for more information.
The Beta Space is a flexible, multi-purpose study space geared towards performing arts students.
Located in the Music Library, the space is open to students of all majors.
The room is available by reservation only.
Services and equipment
- Large TV screen with speakers
- Windows laptop with installed music software (Audacity, Finale Notepad, Musescore, etc.)
- Piano keyboard
- Recording microphone
|Monday – Thursday||8:30am – 7:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Sunday||2:30pm – 7:30pm|
- Groups of 2-8 may reserve the room for up to 2 hours per day max
- At least 2 members of the group are needed to check out the room
- All checked out items must be returned to the service desk before leaving
- No food or drink is permitted. You may bring in water in an enclosed container
- Groups cannot renew reservations past 2 hours. Groups cannot create new reservations under different names
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be canceled
- The window blinds must be kept open at all times