Frequently asked questions
- Why can’t I log-in to my library account?
- Why can’t I log-in to my ILL account?
- Why can’t I access library databases?
- Why can’t I access an article from a library database?
- How do I reset my CougarNet password?
- How do I reset my ILL password?
- I’ve changed my password but still can’t log-in to my library account. What do I do now?
Find an expert
Our experts can help you find the best information for:
- Reference questions
- Locating articles, books, and more
- The best sources to consult for your project
For planning, conducting, and communicating research.
- Schedule a librarian consultation
- Request a workshop for your department
- Learn more about tools and software
Send a message
We usually respond within one business day. Call us if you need immediate help.
We are the UH main campus library. Please contact the other UH system libraries directly.