Request a Purchase
- Faculty, staff, and students may request purchases of items that we do not own.
- Purchase decisions are made according to funding availability and cost of the item.
- Use interlibrary loan to request to borrow the item from another library if available.
- Need video? If you are an instructor, request streaming media for course instruction
- We do not purchase textbooks for students. Instructors can request textbooks to place in course reserves.
- Please submit one item per request only. Request forms submitted with multiple items will not be considered for purchase.
Due to staffing and warehouse shortages, supply chain and shipping delays, we are temporarily pausing acquisition of patron purchase requests. Requests submitted may not be available until 2024.
If you have an immediate need for an item for your course, please submit a course reserves request. Time-sensitive requests for research or study materials can also be submitted via interlibrary loan.