You will need to log-in with your CougarNet account to access online resources off-campus.
Once you log in, you will be redirected to the online resource you selected.
Change Google Scholar preferencesTo set your preferences in Google Scholar so that you are affiliated with the University of Houston by default:
- Go to the menu in the top-left corner
- Go to Settings
- Go to Library Links within Settings
- Search for “university of houston”
- Select the checkboxes for fulltext at the University of Houston
Off-campus bookmarkAdd this bookmark to your internet browser to log in with your CougarNet ID and seamlessly access Libraries content directly from anywhere on the internet.
- Make sure your browser’s toolbar is visible.
- Drag the this bookmark image into your bookmarks bar:
- When you land on a UH-subscribed resource, click the bookmark. It will prompt you to log in.
Deliver an item to any UH system locationItems owned by UH Libraries can be requested and held for pickup at any UH system location. On the catalog page for an item:
- Go to the “Get It” section of the panel
- If there are multiple locations for the item, select the one you prefer
- Select “Request”
- Input your Pickup Location and any comments
- Select the Request button