Library Instruction Program
We support the learning needs of students through teaching partnerships with faculty. We encourage students to think critically about the sociocultural context of information, and facilitate their development as information creators.
We collaborate with faculty to:
- Embed information literacy into the curriculum
- Design assignments that incorporate information literacy
- Teach targeted classes focused on information literacy concepts and research abilities
- Develop online learning experiences
- Incorporate related literacies (e.g., data literacy, primary source literacy) into classes