Request a Hold
Place a hold on an item and pick it up at a location of your choice.
To place a hold:
- Log-in to your account
- Use library search with keywords, titles, author names, and more
- A list of search results will load
- You can request physical books, DVDs, and other items we own for a hold
- A panel will load showing more options
- Go to the “Get It” section of the panel
- If there are multiple locations for the item, select the one you prefer
- Select “Request”
- Input your Pickup Location
- Select the Request button
We’ll email your UH account when the item is ready. Pick-up your item(s) at a pick-up shelf or service desk at the library location.
Please bring a valid Cougar Card for proper check-out.