Every library on campus has a computer lab. Some labs are restricted to certain users. A CougarNet account is required for use.
If you are a community member, or don’t have a CougarNet account, visit the Service Desk in MD Anderson Library for a temporary log-in that lasts 3 hours. A photo ID is required, limit one per day.
MD Anderson Library
There are 2 computer labs in the main library.
North computer lab
- First floor, across from the Service Desk
- About 100 Windows desktops
- 22 Windows desktops with Respondus Monitor installed
- Distraction-free study space
- Additional service desk located in back of the lab
- CougarNet password reset stations
Both labs have black-and-white and color printing stations. Learn about printing in the library
24 Hour Lounge
- Located in the first floor entrance
- Roughly 12 Windows desktops
- Black-and-white printing station
- Includes additional seating, vending machines, and microwaves
- After 1:45 a.m., users with valid CougarCards enter by swiping cards at the main entrance
- Security will make routine rounds for valid CougarCards throughout the night
Architecture, Design, & Art Library
- 12 Windows desktop computers
- 8 Windows desktop computers
Health Sciences Library
- 5 Windows desktop computers (including 1 ADA workstation)