Every library on campus has a computer lab. Some labs are restricted to certain users. A CougarNet account is required for use.
Software available in the Libraries
If you are a community member, or don’t have a CougarNet account, visit the Service Desk in MD Anderson Library for a temporary log-in that lasts 3 hours. A photo ID is required, limit one per day.
MD Anderson Library
There are 2 computer labs in the main library.
COVID-19: Computers have been spaced out to accommodate at least 6 feet of distance.
North computer lab
- First floor, across from the Service Desk
- About 100 Windows desktops
- 22 Windows desktops with Respondus Monitor installed
- Distraction-free study space
- Additional service desk located in back of the lab
- CougarNet password reset stations
- 6 Windows Desktops are available for public use. Public computers have a 3 hour time limit and printing sis unavailable.
South computer lab
- First floor, behind the Service Desk
- About 30 Windows desktops
- 6 Macintosh desktops with Respondus Monitor installed
Both labs have black-and-white and color printing stations. Learn about printing in the library
Architecture, Design, & Art Library
- 12 Windows desktop computers
- 8 Windows desktop computers
Health Sciences Library
- 5 Windows desktop computers (including 1 ADA workstation)