Individual Study Carrels
There are over 150 carrels for individual study in MD Anderson Library.
Additional rooms are available for faculty study.
Blue Wing carrels
Both four-hour use and open carrels are available in the Blue Wing of MD Anderson Library.
Four-hour use carrels
- Four-hour carrels on floors 3 through 4 require a key. Keys are available at the Service Desk. A valid CougarCard is required
- Four hours maximum check out for keyed rooms
- There is a 30 minute waiting period to check out another key on the same day
- 45 available
- Carrels on floors 5 and 6 do not require a key and are open
- Roughly 20 available
Brown Wing carrels
- Located on the 2nd through 5th floor in the Brown Wing
- Do not require a key
- No time limit
- Roughly 100 available