Print from your personal device
Cougarnet users now have two methods for printing from personal devices. Both options require an active Cougarnet account.
First time users will need to register their Cougarnet account via email before printing.
Supported file formats for mobile printing are .pdf, .doc, .dot, .docx, .rtf, .eml, .xls, .xlt, .xlsx, .csv, .ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .htm, .html, .mht, .txt.
Print via My Print Center
Mobile printing available at all UH Libraries locations. Print outs can be found at the following:
- MD Anderson Library – Printers LC1 & LCC2
- Architecture, Design, & Art Library – Printer BC3
- Health Sciences Library – Printer HSL1
- Music Library – Printer B1
Submit your documents to My Print Center via web browser or Pharos Print app
My Print Center allows you to upload and view any pending documents as well as adjust printer settings.
Option 1: Open a web browser and visit My Print CenterATTENTION: Pharos Print app users will need to enter the following server information to access login screen
Server Name: mobileprint.lib.uh.edu
- Log in using your Cougarnet credentials to access the My Print Center portal.
- Upload desired documents. An email confirmation will be sent when your documents are ready for release.
Print via email
Submit your documents to email@example.com
- First time users will need to register their email address after document(s) have been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you desire to print in color or double-sided, please log into My Print Center and select those options.
In MD Anderson, email print jobs are released from print stations LC1 and LCC.