Hamill Foundation Multimedia Studio
The Hamill Foundation Multimedia Studio is a free service for the UH community to assist students, staff, and faculty in creating quality productions.
The studio features a set of audio booths and professional grade recording equipment.
Using the studio
- Studio time goes up to 2 hours total. Studio time may be split into multiple, shorter sessions
- All performers must be current UH students, faculty, or staff
- Up to 3 additional performers are allowed in the booth with you at a time
- The deadline for a project must be at least one week in advance
- Fill out the consultation form online
Missed sessions and cancellation
- Please contact us if you need to reschedule or cannot make a scheduled session
- Sessions are cancelled if you are 15 minutes late without prior notice
- All remaining booked studio time is cancelled if you miss 1 session without prior notice
Still have questions?
Visit the Technology Consultation Room, the Service Desk, or contact us with additional questions.