MD Anderson Library Group Study Rooms
Reservable Group Rooms
There are 10 reservable group rooms on the 1st and 2nd floors in MD Anderson Library.
- Visit the Service Desk to pick up your key. The person who reserved the room must pick up the key.
- Groups are limited to 4 hours per day
- Review group study rooms policies before using a room.
Two-person Study Rooms
There are 5 two-person study rooms in the corners of the Blue Wing on the 4th, 5th, and 6th floors.
- No reservations may be made for these rooms.
- The room key will be checked out to you at the Service Desk
- Groups are limited to 4 hours per day with no renewals
- Groups are limited to 2 people
- There are whiteboards inside of these rooms
- Review two-person study room policies before using a room
First-come-first-served Group Rooms
The group study rooms in the Red and Brown Wings on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors are first-come-first-served.
- These rooms do not have keys and should be already unlocked
- Review group study room policies before using a room