Health Sciences Library Group Rooms
Authentication Upgrade – UH Libraries updated how patrons reserve group study rooms. Read more
There are normally 3 group study rooms available for checkout in the Health Sciences Library.
View room calendar for availability
Each room contains a table, chairs, whiteboard, and monitor.
- Room capacity is 2-6 people.
- At least 2 members of the group, with Cougar Cards, are needed to check out the room
- Each group may reserve a room for up to 3 hours per day
- Groups can renew once, for up to 3 more hours, pending availability
- We also provide the following for checkout:
- HDMI cable and adapter
- Whiteboard kit containing markers and an eraser
- All checked out items must be returned to the service desk before leaving
- Overdue fines are $3 per hour, per checked-out item
- Review group study rooms policies before using a room.